Zambia eHealth Training
eLearning most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I registered for the eLearning courses Online but I did not receive the notification email to activate my Account.
Response: Check for the email in your Junk or SPAM folder, then click on the provided link to activate your Account. Most personal and institutional email accounts are setup to screen and send all suspected strange emails to the Junk or SPAM folder for security reasons.
- I have been trying to connect using the given eLearning link but failing the ReCaptcha test to prove that I am not a robot. I don’t know what to do now. Please help.
Response: Make sure you select all the boxes containing the images you are requested to identify. You may be asked to do this a couple more times before.
- I don’t know how to self-register for the eLearning courses.
Response: Click on the following link to access instructions on how to self-register for the eLearning courses: Self-Registration Job Aid.
- Will I get a certificate after completing my eLearning Course?
Response: Yes, the system will automatically generate a certificate once you complete a course and pass the final assessment or post-test. You will be given an opportunity to print or download your certificate.
- What is the pass mark for each eLearning course.
Response: The pass mark for each eLearning course is 85%. So you need to attain a mark of 85% or higher in order to be awarded a certificate.
- Apart for the certificate what other benefits does one get from completing the eLearning courses.
Response: First and foremost, the knowledge you gain may help you individually throughout your lifetime and in turn it will be of added value to the institution(s) you work for.
Secondly, you also attain continuing professional development (CPD) points which you may present to your professional body towards the renewal of your annual practicing license.
- Can I enroll myself in more than one course?
Response: Of course you can. The power of eLearning is that you study at your own pace, time and convenience.
- What if I failed my first attempt of the final assessment?
Response: Not to worry if you fail the first attempt of the final assessment The system allows you three attempts at the final assessment. You are allowed two additional attempts if you fail at the first attempt.
- What if I got 85% or above in my final assessment or post-test but I am still not satisfied with my mark and want to re-attempt the assessment?
Response: You are allowed up to three attempts at the final assessment or post-test in total even when you just want to improve your mark.
- Am I allowed to repeat a course or some components of the course where I fill I did not understand?
Response: Yes, you can repeat a whole course, any module or section of the course as many times as you wish until you are satisfied.
- How do I get other help and support?
Response: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download E-Learning Self Registration Job Aid.