TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF INSURANCE BROKERAGE SERVICES FOR THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
1. The Ministry of Health has received funds from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria under the New Funding Model (NFM) grant and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the contract for the Provision of Insurance Brokerage Services for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies procured with funding from the Global Fund Grants.
2. The Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Provision of Insurance Brokerage Services as detailed in the bidding document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) Procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011 and is open to eligible and interested bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and/or inspect the bidding document from the MoH website: www.moh.gov.zm or the office of the Head – Procurement and Supplies Unit, MoH, Ndeke House, Haile Selassie Avenue, Lusaka, Zambia. The Telephone number is 260-211-252360 and telefax: 260-211-251404. Telefax and email bids, however, will not be accepted.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ZMW 1000.00 (Kwacha One Thousand) or equivalent in any freely convertible currency at the prevailing exchange rate in cash or Bank certified cheque. Purchase and collection of bidding documents shall be Monday to Friday from 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
All bidders are expected to deposit funds in the account below for the purchase of bid documents and submit to the cashier at Ministry of Health Headquarters Ndeke House, cashiers officer will then issue a GRZ receipt for collection of bid documents from Procurement Unit.
ACCOUNT NAME: MOH-THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
BANK: INVESTRUST BANK
BRANCH: ODYS BRANCH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 110110077002061
BRANCH CODE: 170011
6. A pre-bid meeting shall be held on Tuesday 9th July, 2019 at 14:00 hours local time at Ministry of Health, Conference Room, Ground Floor, Ndeke House, Lusaka.
7. The bids should be clearly marked ”Tender for the Provision of Insurance Brokerage Services for the Ministry of Health” and addressed to the Head-Procurement and Supplies Unit, must be accompanied by a Securing Bid Declaration, duly signed. The sealed bids must be deposited in the tender box at the Ministry of Health, Ground Floor, Ndeke House, Haile Selassie Road, Longacres, Lusaka, Zambia, on or before Friday 26th July, 2019 at 10:00 hours local time. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened soon after closing in the conference room on the ground Floor, Ndeke House, Ministry of Health, in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend.
8. The addresses referred to above are, For Further Information: Head, Procurement & Supplies Unit Ministry of Health Ground Floor, Ndeke House P. O. Box 30205 Haile Selassie Avenue, Longacres Lusaka, ZAMBIA.